We held an interview with the coach of Turkish National team Erkan Kayir, who came to Ashgabat to participate as a part of his team at the World Weightlifting Championships.
- We are truly delighted to welcome you in Turkmenistan!
- Thank you!
- How many athletes have arrived with you at the Championships?
- Ten athletes have arrived with us. They have demonstrated great results at the National Championships.
- The World Championships require great preparations!
- This is a correct statement. We have been preparing for these Championships during 4 months. In the course of trainings, we conducted training in Spain. We also gained experience in our National Championships organized from our side.
- Can you please briefly tell us about your athletes?
- I need to mention, that young athletes have arrived at the World Weightlifting Championships. There are no world champions among them. But, at the present time, our young athletes give us a great hope.
- Can you please tell us about your goal?
- My goal is to raise champions from these athletes and to perform at the 2020 World Championships.
- What can you tell us about the organization of the Championships?
- Great efforts have been applied. All opportunities have been given for the organization of the Championships. I am admiring the beauty of your city, and we are very lucky to observe this beauty personally.
Interviewer: Allanur CHARYYEV,
Student of the “Mavy Yshyk” college.