The President of Polish Weightlifting Federation shared his impressions of the Ashgabat city and preparations for the World Championships.
- You arrived at Ashgabat to participate at the World Weightlifting Championships. Could you please share your impressions with us?
- We have good impressions of the buildings in the Olympic Village. We have been in many countries but the modern constructions here attracted our attention more.
- How are your training sessions being held?
- Our training sessions are going in a specially constructed building according to the plan. All conditions were created for this.
- You arrived well-prepared for the Championships, did not you?
- Of course, we are prepared! Continuous preparations have been completed for the participation at the Championships in Ashgabat. We arrived at Ashgabat with the group consisting of 10 people, among them 4 men and 6 women.
- What are the goals settled for the Championships?
- I think you will understand my goals. I just need to mention that European and World Champions are among the Polish National team.
- What can you say about the Championships right now?
- The well-organized preparation for the World Championships can be felt in every step. Especially, I want to mention works applied for the Look of the Championships.
Interviewer: Sylapberdi MAMMEDOV,
Student of the International Oil and Gas University.